As Its Word
For 30 years, our CPAs have partnered with owners to help them build the kinds of businesses that increase bottom lines. It is where our great passion meets their great need and where our knowledge coupled with their drive, creates companies and environments that prosper.
Better tomorrows begin with a well planned today. Our CPAs begin by understanding your vision and then define the right path to get you there. They will baseline key functions and competencies of the business and provide clear recommendations on moving you forward.
- Items to consider when planning for PPP loan forgiveness:
- RT @IRStaxpros: #IRS posts its annual “Dirty Dozen” list of tax scams with a special emphasis on aggressive schemes related to coronavirus…
- The @SBAgov released form 3508EZ as an easier option [than form 3508] for qualified PPP loan borrowers to apply for… https://t.co/G0quch0jM3
- RT @IRSnews: #IRS Reminder: Don’t ignore your mail. The Economic Impact Payment Cards are being sent in a plain envelope from Money Network…
- Looking for a way to do some good in #MoCo? Volunteer for @LRMDCPAs #GolfforCharity beneficiary @MannaFoodCenter https://t.co/rjVf69P99h
- Congratulations to @radfordu alum Athena Beidler on her promotion to In-Charge Accountant! @radford_alumni #LRMDCareers #promotions @AGNIntl
- Congratulations to @UofMaryland alum Robin Magaha, CPA on her promotion to Manager! @TerpsinDC @Maryland_Alumni… https://t.co/bnrrzxl8g9
- RT @IRStaxpros: IRA contributions made by July 15, 2020 can count as a 2019 tax deduction. See more details from #IRS: https://t.co/UmqOEFN…
- RT @Healthy_MoCo: For updates on COVID-19 in Montgomery County, MD visit https://t.co/X2rUyXRLCj https://t.co/w5IPDt5JSC
- RT @MadisonHouse21: Jackie talks about what it’s like to be a nurse with autism. She discusses how she overcomes challenges and how being o…