As Its Word
For 30 years, our CPAs have partnered with owners to help them build the kinds of businesses that increase bottom lines. It is where our great passion meets their great need and where our knowledge coupled with their drive, creates companies and environments that prosper.
Better tomorrows begin with a well planned today. Our CPAs begin by understanding your vision and then define the right path to get you there. They will baseline key functions and competencies of the business and provide clear recommendations on moving you forward.
- According to Section 199A of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, some owners of pass-through entities could be eligible for… https://t.co/91HArYAbpQ
- Happy Holidays from @LRMDCPAs! https://t.co/KLmUDT8UQR
- The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act eliminated the tax deduction for any business expenses related to activities general… https://t.co/wm5hoaXYMN
- Qualified tuition programs may now be used to pay for tuition for elementary or secondary public, private, or relig… https://t.co/BJwKYffmlX
- It is with great pride and enthusiasm that @LRMDCPAs announces the addition of two new team members, Christopher &… https://t.co/Q4hw3vTlwS
- We enjoyed the afternoon we spent sorting donations and assisting around Stepping Stone Shelter. Thanks to… https://t.co/tHbIBxMPc1
- Lanigan, Ryan team members had a great time assembling backpacks for children in foster care at @ComfortCases this… https://t.co/ioGTJGsok4
- @LRMDCPAs is honored to be ranked #22 of the 2018 Best Accounting Firms to Work for in the small employer category… https://t.co/hsbGbmf1UJ
- @LRMDCPAs is excited to introduce our newest Partner and @VT_alumni, Ryan Barnoski, CPA. https://t.co/7jbIGaNTqW
- Join us at the GC Expo next Wednesday! Registration is still available through @ABCMW_News https://t.co/MLfiSJuY0z