As Its Word
For 30 years, our CPAs have partnered with owners to help them build the kinds of businesses that increase bottom lines. It is where our great passion meets their great need and where our knowledge coupled with their drive, creates companies and environments that prosper.
Better tomorrows begin with a well planned today. Our CPAs begin by understanding your vision and then define the right path to get you there. They will baseline key functions and competencies of the business and provide clear recommendations on moving you forward.
- Last chance to register: Top 5 Business & Tax Provisions of the CARES Act Webinar, Tomorrow @ 10am ET… https://t.co/W9ookbZuBD
- The #IRS will never call to demand immediate payment using a specific payment method. Be wary of phone scams. https://t.co/Bs2tWkA2cL
- Wondering how your business might benefit from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act? Join us for… https://t.co/mgXCOUenVK
- Top 5 Business & Tax Provisions of the CARES Act Webinar this Friday. Register here: https://t.co/keO9RZnseU
- Families First #Coronavirus Response Act to Provide Paid Leave #business #tax https://t.co/y3UUOfdv5j
- @LRMDCPAs has created a #COVID-19 resource center to keep you informed about the latest #tax updates and resources… https://t.co/3qQxoDfCp3
- RT @IRSnews: Small and midsize employers can claim two new refundable payroll tax credits to reimburse them, dollar-for-dollar, for the cos…
- RT @IRSsmallbiz: Businesses with less than 500 employees can get funds to provide employees with paid leave, either for the employee’s own…
- DC filing and payment deadline has been extended to July 15. https://t.co/NZeJtrWG4b #COVIDー19 #tax #TaxDay
- RT @MayorBowser: Tag a small business and let them know: At 2 p.m. applications for the DC Small Business Recovery Microgrant Program go li…